TAMPICO BEVERAGES INC
TAMPICO BEVERAGES INC recrute BUSINESS CONSULTANT – WEST AFRICA
- Nom de l’entreprise Tampico Beverages Inc
- Secteur d’activité Distribution, Commerce
- Lieu de travail Abidjan, Côte d’ivoire
- Date d’expiration 29 Août
- Nombre de postes 01 poste ouvert
- Niveau de poste Confirmé / Expérimenté
- Niveau d’étude (diplome) Master 2, Ingéniorat, Bac + 5
- Type de contrat CDI
Tampico Beverages, a growing multi-national company with corporate offices in Chicago, has an immediate opportunity for a Business Consultant West Africa
ABOUT US: Bottling Irresistible – Discover Flavors of Fun!
Here at Tampico, we are constantly striving to create moments of joy for our consumers through our products and an awesome culture to our employees! Besides being one of the top selling brands of Refrigerated Juice Drinks available in groceries across America and around the world, we are a team of dedicated people focused on bringing our consumers the best tasting, highest quality products at the best value. Please visit our website at www.tampico.com for more information.
Our dedicated and inquisitive team is behind everything we do, we are always improving. We can only imagine what the future holds, but we know it will be irresistible.
Business Consultant West Africa is responsible for creating and leading strategies for the company’s business in West Africa.
They focus on accelerating volume growth and market share through the creation and implementation of sales and marketing initiatives.
The Business Consultant West Africa directly manages relationships with Board of Directors, CEO’s, General Managers and Brand Managers of bottlers, licensees including their distributors, Wholesalers, Key accounts operating in the assigned region.
This position will report to the International Sales Director, Africa & Middle East.
• Manage strategic partnerships/relations with our bottlers/licensees and their distributors, Key accounts, Wholesalers and work closely with the licensee to expand distribution
• Negotiate and establish annual performance criteria including volume and distribution goals, retail pricing, and sales and marketing initiatives with each bottler in the assigned region
• Develop long term strategic objectives, including planning accurate forecasts and focusing on executing value driving initiatives
• Lead and coordinate the development of new packaging, distribution routes, flavor extensions and other innovative initiatives that will strengthen the brand’s market presence and increase volume and market share growth
• Analyze national market data reports (Nielson/Euromonitor) and the competitive set
• Manage sales promotional budget and work with the Marketing Department to establish a marketing budget for the region
• 5-10 years’ experience in the FMCG, specially food and beverage industry, Direct Store Delivery (DSD), Sales and Business development in West Africa Region
• Bachelor’s Degree Required; Masters Preferred
• Advanced Microsoft Office Experience
• Excellent communication, presentation, organizational and management skills
• Ability to work independently
• Broad understanding and ability to interpret syndicated data (Nielsen, IRI, CCR)
• Written and verbal fluency in English and French
• Able to travel up to 50%
• Must currently reside in Ghana or Ivory Coast
NOTE: Relocation is not provided for this position. No phone calls please.
Pour postuler à ce poste veuillez visiter www.novojob.com
Pour postuler à ce poste veuillez visiter www.novojob.com.