COCA-COLA recrute TAX AND ACCOUNTING ANALYST
- Nom de l’entreprise COCA COLA
- Secteur d’activité Industries
- Lieu de travail Abidjan, Côte d’ivoire
- Date d’expiration 25 Juillet
- Nombre de postes 01 poste ouvert
- Niveau de poste Responsable d’équipe
- Niveau d’étude (diplome) Master 2, Ingéniorat, Bac + 5
- Type de contrat CDI
The Tax and Accounting Analyst is responsible for assisting the Legal Entity Controllers for Ivory Coast and Mauritius on compliance with US GAAP, IFRS, Taxes and other local accounting regulations, as well as company accounting policies. More specifically, assist in facilitating and review of extracting, analyzing, and collating information used in responses to Revenue Authorities’ audits and also as routine requests for information from them. Support tax inspections/audits from the local Revenue Authorities. This role is also responsible for supporting the Controllership team and Corporate Tax Counsel in the implementation of new tax laws in Ivory Coast and Mauritius. It is possible to support to other countries as well.
Key Responsibilities Will Include
Tax Compliance: 40%
- Extract information from SAP, archives and liaise with Operating Unit and Franchise Unit departments and Platform Services teams to obtain supporting information required for tax audits and authority’s request for additional information
- Analyze, compile and present supporting information required by routine tax authority’s information requests and audits in collaboration with Corporate Tax and EY or other Tax advisor
- Prepare the monthly VAT and Withholding Taxes Computations, Returns to be filed on government portals and payment requests and prepare related journal vouchers for posting into the ledger
- Prepare the Quarterly tax computations for income tax, ensure tax payments are processed and uploaded on the relevant government portals, receipts obtained and related journal vouchers for posting into the ledger
- Assist LEC on provisional income tax computation for quarterly reporting under USGAAP
- Prepare annual tax calculation, return and accompanying tax schedules for review by LEC
- Support monthly reconciliation of tax related GL accounts and follow up of reconciling items
- Assist LEC in the quarterly update of the Deferred Tax listing of permanent and temporary difference for all balance sheet accounts
- Research and respond to ad hoc tax queries and related assignments as may be allocated by the LEC
Statutory Audit and Compliance: 30%
- Own tax compliance review by EY Tax every month and quarter
- Ensure our transactions comply with standard practice and procedures of company
- Ensure our accounting records and local financial statements are ready for statutory audit
- Ensure Balance Sheet analysis are properly and timely performed and supported.
- Provide all documentation and information required by auditors properly and timely.
- Support LEC on tax compliance review of EY, statutory audit (IFRS) and tax authority’s audit, in regards to the answers to queries.
USGAAP and Local GAAP Reporting: 30%
- Support the local GAAP financial statements preparation and related reviews.
- Support for quarterly review of the local GAAP financial statements and act upon accordingly
- Support for interacting with other areas, such as Intercompany, Payroll and Procure to pay teams.
- Assist LEC on the Monthly review of the balance sheet analysis, followed by applicable comments in order to request action plans to solve aged or incorrect items with the Operating Unit.
- Support other areas relative to company accounting issues to ensure the correct application of corporate tax and legal requirements.
- Support LEC on communication of Month-end and Year-end close with Genpact and IS FS Teams to meet the monthly deadlines.
- Support LEC during Internal Audits (CAD)
KeY SUCCESS PARAMETERS
- 3 to 5 years of experience in the Coca-Cola system or equivalent multinational environment;
- Fluent in English (verbal and writing) and has excellent communication skills;
- Knowledge of US GAAP/IFRS/Local GAAP and local Tax Compliance
- Experience with internal and external Audits
- Exhibits Growth Behaviors (Empowered, Curious, Inclusive and Agile)
- Able to effectively communicate and collaborate across different teams
- Ability to meet deadlines, prioritize and take a proactive approach in solving problems
- Capable of following through and focus on time-sensitive execution with limited supervision.
- Flexibility and adaptation to evolving roles & responsibilities
- Positive attitude, self-motivated and hard-working
- Have planning and routines setting, great collaboration skills, a high level of integrity in everything you do, and a good sense for prioritization and organizing your work will be additional key success factors for you to be able to ensure stakeholder and business unit requirements are met.
- Build key relationship across functions within the OU, Platform Services and at senior levels in the organization.
- Ensure stakeholder/operating unit requirements are met through effective management routines/processes /planning, partnering, prioritization and organizing
- This role partners and engages proactively with Senior Leadership, Corporate stakeholders, E&Y or other Tax Advisors, and Corporate and Operating Units (OU) clients, as well as strongly collaborates with IS Financial Services and other Platform Services peers to ensure a coordinated approach in managing business deliverables and processes.
- Ensure escalation/communication of key issues/opportunities including recommendations for resolution
Our Purpose And Growth Culture
We are taking deliberate action to nurture an inclusive culture that is grounded in our company purpose, to refresh the world and make a difference. We act with a growth mindset, take an expansive approach to what’s possible and believe in continuous learning to improve our business and ourselves. We focus on four key behaviors – curious, empowered, inclusive and agile – and value how we work as much as what we achieve. We believe that our culture is one of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years. Visit Our Purpose and Vision to learn more about these behaviors and how you can bring them to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. When we collect your personal information as part of a job application or offer of employment, we do so in accordance with industry standards and best practices and in compliance with applicable privacy laws.